Swan City Ice Skaters Club Test Application Procedures
♦ Please follow the link above, for other registration arrangements, please contact Tammy Eilbes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees in addition to regular test fees
♦ Non Members of SCIS must pay an additional $20 fee.
*TEST FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE*
Test applicants should read the following before submitting an application
1) Test fees are non refundable so be sure that you are available to take the test at any time on the scheduled day.
2) Testers and coaches should be prepared to test up to one hour before their scheduled time. If the test session runs early and you are not present one hour before your scheduled time, you risk forfeiting your test.
3) When submitting an application for a contingent test, be aware that your test fee is forfeited if you are unable to take the contingent test.
that you have other commitments.
4) Please have a valid email address and a valid coach's email address when you submit your application and be sure to check the schedule on our website and your email for schedule updates.
5) If you use the SCIS dance Partner, you will be required to practice with him before the test session. This is extra in cost and will need to be paid the day of practice as a check or cash.
If you are taking USFSA tests at other clubs, you must get a letter of permission from a SCIS executive member to verify that you are a member in good standing of the SCIS.
US Figure Skating
Please refer to the U.S. Figure Skating Rule book to gain a better understanding of all the test rules and expectations before testing. Further description of the elements of each test is available in the rule book.